Downtown has a lighted trail that takes walkers and joggers to the Lonoke Ballpark facility to the east.

Commonly Asked Questions

How Do I Register to Vote?
The Voter Registration office is in the County Courthouse on the first floor.

How Do I Assess & Pay Taxes?
You can pay your taxes at the Lonoke County Courthouse Annex
Assessor: 676-6938
Collector: 676-6344

You can also pay your property and real estate taxes online here.

How Do I Apply for A&P Permits, Building Permits and Business Licenses?

To obtain an A&P permit or a permit for the sale of prepared foods apply within the Administration Office or call 501-676-4300 for more information. You must have a current health department approval inspection, Federal Tax ID and Ark Sales Tax Permit to obtain a permit.

To obtain a building permit to construct or place anything on your property (pools, fences, storage buildings, portable carports, etc.) apply within the Administration Office. Applications for all types of building permits are located here.  Permits are required for storage buildings, fences, additions, remodels, and all new construction.

To obtain a Business License in order to run any kind of business within the Lonoke City limits, the City of Lonoke requires a copy of your Federal Tax ID number and your State Sales Tax Permit. The fee is $55 per year and is renewed annually on August 15th. You can apply within Water Department or call 501-676-6658.

How Do I Run for office?
To run for office, you must visit the County Clerk’s office at the Lonoke County Courthouse. View the state guidelines here.